November 5, 2012

USAir

I started photographing airplanes in 1983 when I started working for Piedmont Airlines at the Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport.  With ramp access, I was able to get some up-close and personal pictures of different airlines and aircraft types.  30 years working at 7 different airports my photo collection has definitely has become very large.  My collection started out with slide film and has now moved to digital.  I have been scanning slides from my collection and adding them to www.PhotoEnrichments.com .  With over 1000 slides it becomes time consuming but I am making progress.  I will post new additions to www.PhotoEnrichments.com on this blog to keep you up to date.  All photos posted on this blog are available for purchase in various sizes and mediums at www.PhotoEnrichments.com .  

Please tell all your airline enthusiast friends about this blog and website.  Comments and suggestions are always welcome.  Thanks for you intrust.... 

This photo was taken in Greensboro, North Carolina (GSO).  This is USAir aircraft tail number N441US, Boeing 737-4B7, serial number  24812.  The first flight was made June 7,1990.

This photo was taken in Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT).  This is USAir aircraft tail number N433US.  This is a Boeing 737-4B7, serial number 24555. 


This photo was taken in Greensboro, North Carolina (GSO).  This is USAir aircraft tail number N415US. This is a Boeing 737-401, serial number 23883.  It was built for Piedmont Airlines and delivered 11/22/88.  It was retired from the USAir 09/03/02.  It ferried to Greenwood April 2003 to be parted out by The Memphis Group.


No comments: