October 23, 2012

FLORIDA COTTAGE

 This is a recent picture of the house that we live in.  We have been here about 7-1/2 years and have done some major work to the gardens and the yard.
I spent all day yesterday mowing, trimming and raking.  The grass (mostly green weeds right now) will soon turn brown and die out and we will be left with a yard of sugar sand for the winter.  I decided to take these pictures while I still had green in the front.  
 In the middle of the front garden is a cement bird bath that the blue jays just love.  I have also seen cardinals, doves and yes even an owl bathing and drinking water.
 I have more photos of the birds in the bird bath that I have not finished editing yet.  As soon as they are finished I will post them on my website.
Make sure you visit www.PhotoEnrichments.com often to see the new additions I have added.  I will blog most of them but there are some on my website that does not make it to the blog.  I you have not already LIKE me at www.facebook.com/PhotoEnrichments, please do so...

Your comments and suggestions are always appreciated...  Thanks and enjoy

No comments: